Doctor calls out vaccine programme
At a school-board meeting of parents a medical doctor spoke succinctly and cogently on the flaws and dangers in the Covid vaccines and the programmes to inject populations.
Dr Daniel Stock addressed the Mount Vernon school board in Indiana Friday, August 7, over the futility of mask mandates and restrictive Covid-19 policies in most schools. During a speech, Dr stock referenced a flash drive he presented to the school board members containing all the scientific literature he discussed.
Dr stock, a functional and family medicine physician, said that the measures that the school is introducing in response to covert-19 are "not useful." He said that the sources of information school board is taking guidance from – the Centre of Disease Control (CDC) and Indiana State Board of Health – are "counterfactual" and everything they recommend is "contrary to the all the rules of science."
He continued: "you cannot make these viruses go away. The natural history of all respiratory illnesses is that they circulate all year long waiting for the immune system to get sick through the winter or become deranged as has happened with these vaccines, and then they cause symptomatic disease because they cannot be filtered out and they have animal reservoirs".
He continued by stating that the CDC has managed to convince the masses that the covert 19 pandemic can be handled the same way as smallpox, whereby it can be made to "go away".
In addition to this, Dr. Stock asked the school board to question why people are being treated with Covid-19 vaccines during summer – the time when respiratory illnesses do not thrive or spread: "Ask yourself why is a vaccine that supposedly so effect having a breakout in the middle of the summer, when respiratory virus syndromes don't do that?"
To explain why breakthrough cases are carrying, Dr stock explained condition called antibody-mediated viral enhancement, whereby vaccines don't work properly and actually cause the immune system to fight the virus incorrectly, thus allowing the virus to become worse than it would have with native infection. That is why you are sceing and outbreak right now", he added.
The video of Dr. Stock's address went viral and you can watch a recording below.
Sorry, your browser is unable to play this type of file.
You can still download it
The full report of the above can be seen on the Daily Expose website. Appended to the report are the following links to related articles.
1. SARS-CoV2-Transmission Among Marine Recruits during Quarantine.
2. Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.
3. Vitamin D for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
4. Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
5. CDC assessment of non-pharmaceutical influenza methods.
6. Federalist cases/mortality mask comparison
7. Heritage Foundation Study – In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask-wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
8. Declaration of Great Barrington– The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
9. Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers.
10. Calcifediol Treatment and Hospital Mortality Due to COVID-19: A Cohort Study
11. Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children.
12. Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes
13. “Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study.
14. Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
15. Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
16. Face-Masks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
17. Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Among Non-Institutionalized Persons 12 and Older: Results of a Random-Sample Prevalence Study
18. Open Schools, COVID-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden.
19. Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review
20. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gathering- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021
21. Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, study
22. Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 8, 2020)