21st Century Church
Ellel Scotland are hosting a 'school' entitled '21st Century Church' at their Blairmore House centre from 28 June - 5 July 2008.
Blairmore House (near Huntly)
The Ellel publicity material states:
The role of the church will never change! A body of people, called out by God to be salt and light in the world and to proclaim Kingdom Truth until Jesus comes again!
BUT the environment is which the Church lives and functions has been changing every century for the last 2000 years. And the changes are now taking place so fast it is hard for people to keep up with the continuous challenges of equipping the church for the generation in which we live.
That is why we need a school like this. To enable God’s people to be dynamic and relevant for the world we are living in NOW and not just for what the world used to be like!
Our three teachers, Peter Horrobin, Alistair Petrie and Michael Puffett are all forefront leaders in their own fields, who are deeply concerned that the Church should be real and relevant to the people of our day. They will challenge and encourage you in how to be the Church in today’s world
This is one of the most exciting and important schools that Ellel has ever sponsored and we urge all those who are concerned that the Body of Christ should be equipped in our generation to do the Kingdom Works of Jesus to come to Blairmore from 28th June – 5th July 2008.
The teaching topics Include:-
For further details visit the Ellel Scotland website.
- What is Church?
- What is the Church doing in the world?
- How unrighteousness can curse a nation and how righteousness can heal a nation
- The church in the marketplace in the 21st Century
- Giants to be overcome in the 21st Century
- What God is saying to the Church in the 21st Century
- Kingdom Dynamics for the 21st Century Church
- Pastoral Ministry in a Marketplace Environment
- Blowing away the cobwebs of tradition without destroying the reason why the church exists
- The Covenant and the Kingdom
- Why an unhealed Church will never fulfil its destiny
- Pulling down the strongholds of the enemy that oppose the Church and its ministry
- The muiltifaith challenge
To book, contact Ellel Scotland:
The work of Ellel Ministries in Scotland is based at Blairmore House - a beautifully restored Victorian country house about 45 minutes north west of Aberdeen. Blairmore House also has school facilities which we hope to develop over time.
Ellel Scotland provides the training courses and Healing Retreats that are at the heart of the work of Ellel Ministries, but Blairmore House will also host several special events with a focus on prayer and intercession - The School of Prayer and Intercession; The School of Reclaiming the Ground and Spiritual Warfare; Sitting at the Feet of Jesus; Ministry in the Marketplace and Christian Leadership.
Directors: Malcolm & Anna Wood
Ellel Ministries Scotland, 17/06/2008